EAR SURGERY FOR MEN
INCREASE YOUR CONFIDENCE
Do your ears make you feel self-conscious? Protruding ears are very common from many different developmental irregularities. Even slight irregularities can negatively affect your self-esteem. If so, ear surgery for men at Brown Plastic Surgery may be right for you. Dr. Brown uses up to date techniques to create an ear shape that naturally complements your facial features and contributes to a more balanced appearance.
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR EAR SURGERY?
You are an ideal candidate for male ear surgery:
- If you are bothered protruding, enlarged, or misshapen ears
- If you are a healthy patient who has not used nicotine for more than one month
- If your ear shape hinders your self-confidence
- If your ears protrude or are prominent
- If you were born with irregularly shaped ears that are too large or too small
- If your ears are irregularly positioned
- If you have sustained an injury to the ear resulting in irregular shape or position
EAR SURGERY PROCEDURE
Ear surgery or Otoplasty for men is usually an outpatient procedure that is performed under local anesthesia, sedation, or general anesthesia. It very rarely requires an overnight stay. During the procedure, Dr. Brown will hide incisions in the natural skin crease behind your ears. He will then use specific sutures to reshape and reposition your ears.
HOW LONG DOES A TYPICAL TREATMENT TAKE?
Dr. Brown’s standard Otoplasty procedure takes 1-2 hours to complete. More complex conditions may take longer.
WHAT RESULTS WILL I SEE?*
- Restoration of normal contour to one or both ears
- Increased confidence regarding the shape or size of your ears
- Long lasting results
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME?
After undergoing ear surgery for men, you’ll be encouraged to start walking as soon as possible to reduce swelling and your chances of blood clots. You’ll be able to return to work in about five days and can resume exercise and sports by 6 weeks.
CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE NOW
TAKE THE FIRST STEP – REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Please fill out the form on this page to request an in-person consultation and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Brown Plastic Surgery will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Scottsdale office directly to schedule at .
*Individual results may vary*